15th Floor, Menara Teo Chew,
No. 1, Jalan Lumut,
50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
T: (+60)3-4043 1348 F: (+60)3-4043 1349
GENERAL INFORMATION & BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
For general enquiries about our practice and business-related matters, including requests on venturing new projects, fee quotation, design proposal or our official company profile, kindly submit your request to:
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals in the growing and fast-paced world of the architectural industry. If you have what it takes to be part of our team, please submit your resume/CV, together with your project/design portfolio and a cover letter to:
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree / Master in Architecture (Part II) from a recognised institution.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience as an Architect with good design, documentation and project management capabilities
• Proficiency with design-related software such as AutoCAD and SketchUp. Knowledge of Revit, Naviswork, Vectorworks, Lumion and other rendering software is an added advantage.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• General proficiency with the Adobe suite of programs, including Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Knowledge of construction detailing, Building Technology, authority requirements, Building By-Laws and other relevant statutory requirements.
• Experience in retail/shopping mall projects is an added advantage.
• Able to meet tight deadlines and work independently and as part of a team.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong leadership capability.
• Self-motivated, proactive, reliable, and committed with a strong work ethic.
• Good communication skills – Able to communicate effectively in English, Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin. Mandarin is an added advantage as need to liaise with Mandarin-speaking clients.
• To work with and report directly to Project Director to develop and prepare design concepts, brief on project progress, issues
• Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
• Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
• Developing and presenting project proposals.
• Lead the coordination of all disciplines to produce a comprehensive and coordinated construction document set that meets the requirements of local building code, and any other applicable law
• Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs and statutory requirements
• Preparing drawings, specifications, and construction documents.
• Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
• Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
• Conduct tenders, negotiate contracts and administer building contracts
• responds to builder and client queries during, before and after construction
• Attend regular meetings with clients, consultants, contractors, and specialists, and make regular site visits to check on progress
• Perform other relevant duties and responsibilities as required.
1 full-time position is available. Remuneration will be commensurate with ability & experience. Interested candidates are invited to apply online and attach a detailed resume and portfolio with their current and expected salary. Candidates must be Malaysians or hold relevant residence status. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and called for an interview.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact 03-4043 1348 (during working hours only) for more information. Application deadline: 31st AUGUST 2023